Saturday, December 12, 2009

The ignored Pain


I drive you from all your past pain,
And loved you instead,
You showed me all my past,
And made me hate myself again.

I forget and forgive myself,
And live life happily,
While you bring back all sweet past,
And turn it into hate

You were my love, baby,
But you misunderstood me,
You thought I was your play toy,
And that, I could never see.

Never a thing in me did you love,
Just loved me for the care, that I showed you,
You hated my behavior, my looks, my walk, my hue,
You loved me because you had nobody new.

You called me a bitch,
And pointed fingers at my character now and again
The lost love, things and memories,
Can never again be regained.

Forgave you a thousand times,
Gave you lot of chances,
When the world went against you,
I fought them all for you.

They told me to be away,
And that u are harmful,
I told them all to get lost,
Because u were my love.

I loved you with my heart and soul,
I loved you with my mind,
All you gave me is slang and foul,
With not even one word kind.

The promises were true,
The pledges were true,
The support was true,
But the love was a lie.

Now we should cherish the good,
Than creating memories worse,
I rather live alone and friendless,
Than bearing all your curse.

Something that gives you pain,
Something that doesn’t let u live,
Something that kills u from inside,
Is called as a once love, now dead.

Love is when we trust,
When we share, when we care,
Love is the utmost happiness,
I have felt it, I swear!



11 comments:

  1. @sharm - nevermind dat.!
    @praanv - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can hardly understand poems and emotions...but i really felt something in me when i read this one...
    - Prateek

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved you with my heart and soul,
    I loved you with my mind,
    All you gave me is slang and foul,
    With not even one word kind.

    Guess These Are the best lines amongst all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Love is when we trust,
    When we share, when we care,
    Love is the utmost happiness,
    I have felt it, I swear!"

    Holy shit!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tht was great,i mean really deep and thoughtfull,
    dont mind me saying but shows the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete