Sunday, May 30, 2010

The serene beauty

As I walk, the amazingly strong breeze blows on my face, it frees my hair from my neck and flows. My eyes close partially and it gives a blissful feeling.

The mind wanders from the present. It goes far away. The songs play on the ipod and it feels like things have started coming in place. The world is a beautiful place. The people seem to be the most loving creatures. The bad seems to have disappeared.

There is a constant smile on my face. The pigs and donkeys seem cute, the kids seem adorable, I feel beautiful.

Both sides of the road, there are gulmohur trees, whose dark red flowers have decorated the road as if they welcome me to the heaven.

Its cold, and pleasant. Its soon going to rain.

There are wonderful Goosebumps on my hands and neck. I feel romantic. The weather is beautiful.

I sit down on a rock, feel the wind touching me, and go in a totally different world. I become the queen of my own world. I stand up, walk more, I take a round around myself, spread my hands to the sky, look up, and the small drops fall on my face.

More Goosebumps, my heart is overwhelmed. I feel more and more romantic. I feel excited. A very beautiful smile comes on my face. I blush.

I dance. I go round and round, my hair flying, my hands spread. The rain drops falling on my face.

I am wet, I feel cold. It is amazing.
I feel beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment